For shellfish lovers easy and quick portion to prepare for lunch or dinner. But also really tasty and healthy!
King prawns (enough for each person)
4 garlic cloves
1/2 -1 fresh ginger (depending on size)
Oil to fry
Baby salad or similar
Low fat Yoghurt
Whole-grain rice for side dish
If king prawns are frozen defrost them in cold water and dry on paper. If you have shells on prawns, take them away.
1) Chop garlic, chilli and ginger in small pieces and cut 2 lime pieces for each person
2) Put the water to boil for rice and rice to pot when water is hot (takes 10 minutes to cook, ready cooking instructions from package)
3) Pour youghurt in small scoop and set salad leaves, lime pieces and scoop on the plate
4) Put oil on frying pan, heat it and add garlic, chilli and ginger in order to glaze them
5) Add king prawns and fry 1-2 min from both sides (depends on the size of prawns)
6) Take rice out of water and set it on the plate and add some soy sauce (if you like it)
7) Set king prawns on salad leaves which are already on the plate
8) Garnish with Asian mint
9) Enjoy with good white wine!
Perfect wine due to Asian spices is KungFu Girl Riesling which was reviewed 12.1.2013.
Bon Appetit! Hyvää Ruokahalua!